Tuesday 26 June 2012

A cushion to join the other grannies

Hello there!

You may remember this post where I introduced my granny pouffes and sofa armrests. That was way back in December!  Well since then, I'd been meaning to make a matching cushion to brighten up my boring beige but very comfy sofa. Well, here it is:


Before I forget, thanks to Barbara at Made in K-town for introducing me to Photoscape, with which I made this photo mosaic.

As you can see, the cushion is different on each side, one side's more colourful and the other side is more classy, I find. What do you think? I'm now out of stock of all that yarn but I still have one beige and two dark red cushions to cover, so I'm wondering if I have any other suitable yarn in my stash... Hmmm...

I've also been busy working on a new pattern... but more of that next time.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely cushion! It´s great when you have two sides to choose from! I´m planning to do a few more cushions for my sofa too.
    Have a nice evening! xxxBarbina

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes, Photoscape is great, I love playing around with the different features!

    Nice cushion! I'm looking forward to your new pattern! :)

    ReplyDelete