Wednesday 16 April 2014

It's been a while...

I've not written on this blog for a while, in fact I've been pretty quiet everywhere. But I've been busy too. Here's a little run-down of what I've been up to.


First of all, here's what I made with the yarn I talked about in my last post. These squares, vest and baby sleeping bags have already gone to South Africa where they'll keep AIDS orphans warm. If you want to know how to do the same thing, check out www.knit-a-square.com.



For many years now, I've been promising myself a Kenwood Chef and now I have one! I finally found a good bargain, which includes the meat mincer and the liquidiser, and compared to some other well-known more colourful models, this one was not expensive. You may notice a little creature up there...


Well he wasn't alone! I had rather an invasion of baby turtles! This is a free pattern on Ravelry. You need to be a member of Ravelry to obtain it, but that's something I highly recommend, and it's free!



And before I leave, here are some goodies I've made using my new Kenwood. Yummy yummy!

Next time I'll show you what else I've been making. Not crochet for a change... come back soon!


3 comments:

  1. Cảm ơn bài viết rất hay của bạn, tôi rất thích thú, mời bạn xem các thông tin cần thiết >> Chữa răng xỉn màu ra sao ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. chokdee777 slot สำหรับสมาชิกที่ชื่นชอบความง่าย รักความสบายสบาย เพิ่มข้อจำกัดความเพลิดเพลินให้กับเกมพนันออนไลน์แบบขั้นสุดเราขอเสนอ PGSLOT เวอร์ชั่นโทรศัพท์เคลื่อนที่ ให้เสถียร

    ReplyDelete
  3. เว็บสล็อต pg ยอดนิยมพร้อม โปรโมชั่น สุดพิเศษ พีจี มากไม่น้อยเลยทีเดียวขวัญใจแฟนๆ นักเล่นเกมส์สล็อตทุกคน มาพร้อมตัวอย่างเกมส์ ที่มากมาย แปลกใหม่ และไม่ซ้ำคนไหน พร้อมหมัดเด็ดปราบ

    ReplyDelete