Thursday 30 October 2014

Five months later



Hi folks, yes it's just over five months since my last post and I reckoned it was time to come back to my blog and get back up to date again.

First of all, I cannot crochet at all at the moment. A month ago, I fell in the street and broke my left wrist. My wrist is in a cast and will remain so until 19th November, when I go back to the hospital to have the pins removed. Then I'll need physio to get everything back to normal.

I can't go to work, I can't crochet, typing is a tedious one-handed job, and it takes me almost an hour to get up and dressed in the morning. Not to mention how my wardrobe is now limited to the clothes that are easy to put on (no zips!) and that fit over the cast.

But I decided not to whine about it. My husband helps me when I need it. I can still use my camera a bit. I at last took a photo of Charles in his finished state :) I can still write. And I can still draw. And drawing is what I've been doing most of. Here are some of my drawings. I hope you like them





11 comments:

  1. When you are going to buy toys for your children then age is the main factor. So If you're going to buy Kids Musical Battery-Operated Ride on Bike then first you have to make sure that is safe for your baby or your baby legs length is enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful blog. If you want promote your business just check sms gateway price india, we provide entire service related bulk sms, Ratsms is the top leading promotional sms provider.
    Check out sms api pricing, we provides different kind of Bulk SMS services Without DLT | Free SMS API | Free Registration


    sms api pricing
    cheapest sms gateway india
    sms gateway price india
    promotional sms provider
    bulk sms provider hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Players will face the challenge of climbing a ladder, and the goal is to reach the maximum difficulty in the end. When players take on missions of higher difficulty, it also means they need to buy New World Gold at IGGM.com to get better weapons and equipment.

    Attached link: https://www.iggm.com/new-world-coins

    ReplyDelete
  4. ดาวน์โหลดjoker การเข้าเล่นมีมากมายหลากหลายแนวทางสำหรับเว็บไซต์ Joker Gaming การเข้า พีจี เล่นค่ายเกมของพวกเรา ท่านสามารถเล่น ผ่านหน้าเว็บไซต์ ผ่านมือถือสามารถรองรับได้

    ReplyDelete
  5. slot wallet slotwallet เป็นเกมสล็อต ( pg slot )slot ที่มาแรง สร้างความระทึกใจให้กับผู้เล่นได้อย่างสม่ำเสมอ ด้วยการอัปเดตเกมใหม่ๆออกมาอยู่เรื่อยรวมมากยิ่งกว่า 200 เกม 2022

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Thanks for sharing! I always looking for ways to make customers lives easier, and your blog post is a great example of that.

    I'm excited to tell the company that provides Messaging services which that help increase customer satisfaction and sales.

    Click to know more:
    bulk sms
    bulk sms provider in india
    "

    ReplyDelete
  7. My childrens are so happy with this website because i bought a lot of toys for them daily with one click.
    The quality is very unique and prices are very normal Children are gifts of GOD for all of us everyone want their children to be happy and this could be happen with your one click because I did it too
    Must check this link Shopi Fit

    ReplyDelete
  8. pg slot รับฟรีเครดิต ผู้ให้บริการเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ ที่มาแรงที่สุด pg slot รับรองความคุ้มราคาจากถ้าเกิดคูณเริ่มจะมีความรู้สึกว่าของฟรีไม่มีในโลก บอกเลยว่าคุณคิดผิดแล้ว ด้วยเหตุว่าเว็บไซต์ของเราแจกจริงไม่ต้องแชร์

    ReplyDelete